2017 Package for a party of six – Five nights $1,850 (USD) per person
What’s included in your package:
- Flight to Harry Lake Lodge from Atikokan or Ignace Ontario.
- Five nights in our new three-bedroom guest house including all bedding, linens and towels. Three ensuite bathrooms with showers.
- A half day of fishing on the first day and four full days thereafter.
- Three meals daily that you choose from our menu. Breakfast and dinner in the dining room and a shore lunch daily. You can also let the chefs decide on the meal plan for you. Either way, your taste buds shall not be disappointed.
- Exclusive use of the sauna/hot tub and games building.
- The use of a well-equipped boat & fish finder, life jackets, boat seats, cushions, nets, anchor, stringer, bait bucket, safety equipment, cooler with ice, motor and gas.
- Choice of a boat. Either a 24-foot pontoon boat or 16-foot aluminum fishing boats with four stroke motors.
- 24 hours-a- day electricity, guest house refrigerator, satellite TV, emergency telephone.
- Fishing gear if reserved in advance
- Limited internet service – use of our computers to check email
- Fish-cleaning. Packaging and freezing of your take home limit
- Guide service upon request Please note that packages are for parties of six.
Please contact us should your party size be slightly different from this and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Air fare from Fort Frances Ontario is additional.